Check back often for the latest information about the Blue Letter Bible Institute.
- Counseling God’s Way
The primary focus of this course, Counseling God’s Way, is to explore the Word of God regarding counseling, discipling, and personal ministry. This wise instruction is helpful for everyone in the body of Christ, as we learn to trust God and His Word for all of life’s situations.
Pastor Bob Hoekstra examines various trends in Christian counseling from the last few decades. Much of the church world today has adapted secular systems of counseling, by integrating human theories or philosophies with God’s absolute Truth. Throughout the course, we are shown time and again that there is no better Counselor than God Himself, Who is our “Wonderful Counselor” (Isaiah 9:6). The Bible is our “plumb line,” which is to be used in counseling all areas of the Christian life. Only God knows the path that carries divine necessity with it, and all those who are guided by the Holy Spirit through Scripture will walk victoriously.
We now have at total of 13 courses available for your study of the word of God:
- Series - Doctrine of the Faith
- God's Sufficiency for Godly Living
- Growing in the Grace of God
- History and Authenticity of the Bible
- The Attributes of God
- The Doctrine of Christ (Christology)
- The Doctrine of Salvation(Soteriology)
- History of Redemption
- The Person and Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Series - Exposition of the Scriptures
- Series - Christian Life and Practice
- Counseling God's Way
- Servant Leadership
- Series - Apologetics and Cults
- Only Two Religions? Introduction to Worldview Evangelism
- Searching for the Truth on Origins
We encourage you to browse over to the Course Catalog for further information on each course. We trust these courses will be a benefit to you.
The Blue Letter Bible team